This workshop is part of our Digital Marketing Track, but may be taken individually.
Learn how to implement a successful online marketing strategy, by learning about every important marketing channel. Understand the advantages of each channel, and how you can use them to achieve your marketing and business goals.
- Push Marketing: Display- GDN (Google Display Network), Facebook, LinkedIn Ads
- Pull Marketing: SEM- PPC, Adwords, setting up your first campaign, Adgroups and Keywords.
- Long term marketing: SEO (Technical & Content), Organic Social Media (Automation, Growth Hacking & Content)
- Customer Retention: CRM, Newsletter, Segmentation and Automation.
- Optimizing the funnel: Making smart changes to your site. How to setup Retargeting (Facebook and Google).
- Learn to Track Everything Using Google Analytics: Tag all of your URL’s with UTM parameters. using events and Goals to track conversions, and learn where to put your marketing focus.
This workshop will take place on Friday August 4th, 2017 from 10am-4pm. Since it’s a Friday, we will have a long lunch break with catered lunch.
With so many online marketing channels currently available, it’s difficult to figure out a smart strategy relevant to your particular business. By taking this class, you’ll be able to understand how all of the different marketing channels work together, and how you can take advantage of each of them regardless of your budget.
Marketing has already gone Digital. If you aren’t keeping up with the trends, you’ll be left behind. This condensed crash-course is your guide to keep up with the latest Digital Marketing skills you need to know in 2016, with practical exercises and local/international best practices.
- A complete picture of all Digital Marketing Channels
- Understanding how Digital Marketing works across channels and what channels are best for your efforts (by relating them to business and digital KPI’s).
- How to create Ads on the Google Display Network (GDN), Facebook Ads (Demographics, Lookalike audiences), How to do basic keyword research and create ads in AdWords, How to do a basic SEO audit, and How to setup Retargeting Lists and Ads (through Google & Facebook).
- Get on the road to become Google Certified in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
Yes, if you complete the necessary course work for this class, you will recieve an official AstroLabs certificate (AstroLabs is a KHDA authorized training institute). This workshop also counts towards your Digital Marketing track certificate, if you take the other prerequisite workshops.
This workshop will be taught by the Google certified AstroLabs team
A basic understanding of marketing is recommended, but everyone is welcome!
You can pay by Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash.
In order to encourage learning we do offer additional discounts in certain cases (for partner organizations, students and those that cannot afford the ticket amount). To see if you qualify for a discount, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you decide you can’t make it for whatever reason, we will fully refund your ticket up to 48 hours before the workshop.
If you take the workshop and think it did not live up to the description, we will issue you a full refund.
For any other questions related to this course, please contact: email@example.com