This workshop is part of our Digital Marketing Track.
If you’ve ever wondered how to get your website on the front page of search engines, the answer you’re been looking for is SEO. By taking this course, you will gain a better understanding of how search engines work and how to use them to your advantage. You can increase your busines’s revenue and gain a very in-demand skill to help you advance in your career.
With the nature of SEO constantly changing, it’s important to stay up-to-date on how to think about White Hat SEO techniques and best practices that have proven to work at some of the largest corporations around the world.
After this training, you will be able to :
- Build Search Engine Optimization strategy in line with human and financial resources of your company
- Understand the SEO best practices from top Middle East brands (Arabic SEO, Mobile SEO)
- Audit a website technically to avoid any issues for improving rankings on Search Engines
- Optimize your website content with relevant keywords for your business
- Understand the concept of “long tail” and implement a content expansion strategy
- Identify natural link building opportunities tailored for your market
Yes, if you complete the necessary coursework for this class, you will recieve an official AstroLabs certificate (AstroLabs is a KHDA authorized training institute). This workshop also counts towards your Digital Marketing track certificate, if you take the other prerequisite workshops.
This class will be taught by the Google Certified AstroLabs team.
A basic understanding of marketing is recommended, but everyone is welcome!
In order to encourage learning we do offer additional discounts in certain cases (for partner organizations, students and those that cannot afford the ticket amount). To see if you qualify for a discount, please reach out to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay by Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash.
If you decide you can’t make it for whatever reason, we will fully refund your ticket up to 48 hours before the workshop.
For any other questions related to this course, please contact: email@example.com