Establish a 100% Foreign Owned Company in Saudi Arabia
Save time and money by setting up your company in Saudi Arabia with AstroLabs
Since 2013, AstroLabs has helped hundreds of companies set up and scale up across the region. Our Saudi Arabian company establishment offering opens up the most sought-after market in the Middle East to expanding companies worldwide. Coupled with a soft landing at our coworking space, AstroLabs Riyadh, we offer a full-suite setup package to start doing business in the Kingdom right away.
AstroLabs regularly set up 100% foreign-owned entities under SAGIA regulations and make expanding into the KSA market fast, easy, and extremely cost-effective.
You will have your SAGIA Investor License, Commercial Registration, and Chamber of Commerce Registration within an expedited time frame of 2-3 weeks and be assisted each step of the way by our team of experts on the ground.
AstroLabs Riyadh serves as your soft landing as you are required to register a physical office to open a company in Saudi Arabia. Your SAGIA Investor License allows your company to operate anywhere in the Kingdom.
Expand your company to Saudi Arabia without the need for a local partner and with no minimum capital requirements.
We will provide you with a template AoA document, pre-approved by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, for your new company establishment in Saudi Arabia. We assist you through the process of finalizing this document and getting it signed in front of the Notary.
Included in our company setup package is three months of membership for one person at our vibrant coworking space in Riyadh.
- Registration with Ministry of Labor and Social Development (MLSD)
- Registration with General Organization of Social Insurance (GOSI)
- Registration with General Authority of Zakat and Tax (GAZT)
- Registration of Required Local Address (Wasel)
- Issuance of General Manager Visa
Ready to set up your company in Saudi Arabia?
Over 50 Companies Licensed in the First Year
Managing Director, Augustus
We were very fortunate to have worked with AstroLabs to assist us to set up our company in KSA. From the start, they were very open and transparent in the process, they were available whenever we needed and proactive in following up on the status of the application. I will, and already have, recommended AstroLabs to support start-ups in their ventures in KSA.
Managing Director, Platinumlist
I was very impressed with the quick and responsive support we got from AstroLabs. Their local team is well aware of government regulations and requirements which helped us get our license smoothly. I would definitely recommend AstroLabs for companies looking to setup in Saudi Arabia.
Managing Partner, Global Think Group
It was a very easy, fast process. I gave my company name, I answered some questions, I gave my passport, and literally got my commercial registration and my investment license in a couple of weeks. It was so incredibly easy!
- 100% foreign-owned onshore entity without the need for a local partner
- Able to operate anywhere in the Kingdom
- Get licensed in an expedited time frame of 2-3 weeks
- AstroLabs Riyadh serves as your soft landing as you are required to register a physical office to open a company in Saudi Arabia
- No minimum capital requirement
- Copy of the company constitutional documents (Memorandum of Association, Bylaws, etc.), legalized up to the Saudi Embassy;
- Copy of the commercial registration or trade license, legalized up to the Saudi Embassy;
- Copy of a notarized PoA from a public notary, legalized up to the Saudi Embassy;
- Copy of audited financial statement for the last year, legalized up to the Saudi Embassy