This workshop is part of our Digital Marketing Track.
Learn to fully utilize Google’s advertising platform AdWords to grow your business, benefit the organization & clients you serve, and advance in your career.
- The basics of SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and Pull Marketing
- Understanding the difference between organic and paid search results
- Understanding pay-per-click advertising
- Understanding Adwords account structure
- Understanding Adtypes
- Keyword Research
- Purpose of keyword research
- Keyword match types
- Using negative keywords
- Keyword Planner Tool
- Budget Estimations
- Creating a Campaign
- Creating a new campaign
- Setting up a new campaign
- Budget strategy
- Creating an Ad Group
- Purposes of ad groups
- Creating effective adgroups
- Keyword & ad text strategy
- Bid strategy
- Quality Score
- Understanding the AdWords auction
- Understanding quality score
- How to improve quality scores
- Defining conversions
- Testing Ads
- Ads and cpc optimization
- Tracking and Reporting
- What to track?
- How to track?
- The optimization tools
- Creating your customized reports
- Dos and Don’ts
AdWords is one of the most popular tools for a digital marketer, and for good reason. AdWords lets you sell directly to customer by meeting them halfway, and showing them ads based on what they’re searching for.
This typically has a much higher conversion rate than Display Advertising, and as a Pull Marketing channel can often times be a deciding factor in your brand’s online success.
- An understanding of the AdWords application and what you need to get started
- The knowledge to incorporate Google AdWords into your current marketing efforts
- The ability to create and edit targeted pay-per-click campaigns
- The skills to create more compelling ads to drive better click through rates
- The knowledge to analyze a campaign and find how to get more out of the budget, campaign, AdGroups, and ads
- Getting Google cerified in AdWords!
Yes, in addition to helping you get Google certified, if you complete the necessary course work for this class, you will recieve an official AstroLabs certificate (AstroLabs is a KHDA authorized training institute). This workshop also counts towards your Digital Marketing track certificate, if you take the other prerequisite workshops.
This course will be taught by the Google certified AstroLabs team.
A basic understanding of marketing is recommended, but everyone is welcome!
You can pay by Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash.
In order to encourage learning we do offer additional discounts in certain cases (for partner organizations, students and those that cannot afford the ticket amount). To see if you qualify for a discount, please reach out to us at: email@example.com
If you decide you can’t make it for whatever reason, we will fully refund your ticket up to 48 hours before the workshop.
If you take the workshop and think it did not live up to the description, we will issue you a full refund.
For any other questions related to this course, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org