This meetup is dedicated to both leaders of organizations responsible for digital transformation and young startup founders. I want to show you how many opportunities are overlooked by decision-makers or business owners while focusing on the transformation towards becoming a “Data” organization. There’s no need to invest heavily in AI/Big Data to leverage outstanding practices and solutions that will enable your business to surpass your competitors. The Holy Grail is “STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS”, with existing or new partners who are leading the industry they operate in.
About the Speaker:
Szymon Chmielowiec – CEO at WroCode (Data Science and software company) and Business Advisor at Hubranch. I’m passionate about cutting edge technologies, such as AI and Big Data. I love to discuss how might look like our future digital world. The special topic that I always try to explain differently is related to the possibility of collaboration between individuals and machines. Thanks to this together with our business partners we build stable and highly-efficient surroundings which enable rising outstanding ideas.
Follow Szymon on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/szymon-chmielowiec/
- Who are we?
- What is the definition of digital transformation? (Expectations vs. Reality, The role of company leader (characteristics, attitudes))
- How to make digital transformation easier?
- Exclusive globalization
- What do you need to be prepared for while you transform company towards becoming the Data organization
- How to make this process easier
- How to become an industry leader without internal AI department
- How strategic partnerships will constitute the future competitive position of your companies
See You There!