Devsecops and Test Driven Security is a buzzword these days, join this event to explore the benefit of using devsecops in a CI/CD pipeline using jenkins and owaspzap
1. Intro to test driven security in DevOps.
2. Basic container security and vulnerability assessment with Clair.
3. Automating penetration testing with integration of OWASP ZAP with Jenkins on CI/CD Pipelines.
4. Hands-on :- Creating a secure cloud native application with test driven security on IBM Container Service.
1. Bring your laptop.
2. Create an IBM Cloud account: ibm.biz/devsecops
3. Create a GitHub account
Want to put to good use what you learn here? Participate in a cause-worthy global online hackathon all by yourself or with a team. Find out all about how developers can do their part by making the world a better place through better disaster preparedness. Of course, cash price reward for the winners is just a bonus! Check out the Code Patterns (http://ibm.biz/AHIBMC4C) built, documented, and presented by expert technologists from IBM, including technical blog posts, tech talks, how-tos, and plenty of code.
See You There!