This workshop is part of our Jeddah Digital Marketing Track.
Learn about Display Marketing, and how to reach a wide audience interested in your product. In this workshop we will cover the basics of online display advertising, including Display ads, GDN (the Google Display network), Facebook Ads, Placements, Affiliates, and Retargeting (on Google, Facebook and using 3rd party tools like AdRoll).
- The Basics of Display Marketing
- Differences between CPC, CPM, CPA and CPV
- Ad networks and individual sites
- The 3 main ways to target on GDN (contextual, placements and demographics)
- Setting up your first display campaign
- Basics of placements, and affiliates
- Advertising on Youtube
- Basics of Facebook marketing
- Levers used for higher reach and lower costs on Facebook
- Differences between Retargeting and Remarketing
- How to setup a remarketing campaign
- How to build a remarketing list on Google and Facebook
- Similar Lists on Facebook
- RLSA (Remarketing Lists Search Ads) on Google
- Setting up remarketing on Google Analytics
Marketing is all about casting a wide net and seeing what sticks. Push marketing is a tool that can cast an extremely wide net, and also have good ROI and Conversion Rate if used wisely. This workshop will teach you have to do exactly that.
Understand how all display marketing channels work, understand the basics of display cost structures, create your own display campaigns for the Google Display Network, create Facebook Ads, create remarketing lists on Facebook, and Google.
Yes, if you complete the necessary course work for this class, you will recieve an official AstroLabs certificate (AstroLabs is a KHDA authorized training institute). This workshop also counts towards your Digital Marketing track certificate, if you take the other prerequisite workshops.
This workshop will be taught by the Google certified AstroLabs team
A basic understanding of marketing is recommended, but everyone is welcome!
You can pay by Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash.
In order to encourage learning we do offer additional discounts in certain cases (for partner organizations, students and those that cannot afford the ticket amount). To see if you qualify for a discount, please reach out to us at: email@example.com
If you decide you can’t make it for whatever reason, we will fully refund your ticket up to 48 hours before the workshop.
If you take the workshop and think it did not live up to the description, we will issue you a full refund.
For any other questions related to this course, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org