This workshop is part of our Advanced Digital Marketing Track, but may be taken individually.
How can you scale your business while at the same time keeping costs down? That’s the eternal struggle of the growth hacker. In this workshop we’ll be covering tools and tactics to achieve scalable growth by focusing on practical actions you can take to make an positive impact on your business.
This workshop will cover three sections:
- Section 1: Platform selection
- Finding your community & niche vertical
- Platform overview (incl. specific to certain categories and micro-influencers)
- CMS overview (blogs / websites)
- Group Exercise: Choose your vertical and platform
- Section 2: Content creation
- Content discovery tactics
- Content formats (gifs, videos, articles)
- Content resource options
- Section 3: Distribution strategies
- Presentation from Group Exercise
- Creating Automated Emails, Drip campaigns and integrating with CRM systems to
- Social distribution software
- Getting past limitations on Facebook and other social algorithms
- Paid social strategies (budget, ad formats, etc)
- Section 1: Platform selection
With the constantly changing digital landscape (social media algorithm changes,, new platforms with unclear effectiveness) and emphasis businesses put on scaling while keeping costs low, it’s hard to know where to focus the finite time of your team. This course will allow you to come up with an actionable Content & Growth Hacking Strategy, that you can put into practice right away!
- How to choose the right platform for you within your vertical
- How to come up with a Content Strategy
- How to write effective Copy
- How to come up with ideas for content
- How to distribute your content effectively
- Growth hacking tools to focus on virality
- How to get maximum engagement on your social posts
- How to create a strong community growth strategy
Yes, if you complete the necessary course work for this class, you will recieve an official AstroLabs certificate (AstroLabs is a KHDA authorized training institute). This workshop also counts towards your Advanced Digital Marketing track certificate, if you take the other prerequisite workshops.
Managing Director & Founder atWe Are Augustus
Richard FitzGerald is the Managing Director & Founder at We Are Augustus, a ‘New Media’ company born in Dubai. We Are Augustus run the popular platforms Lovin Dubai and Lovin Saudi. Richard brings with him a wealth of experience in the Content & Growth Hacking fields, having scaled the local “Lovin” properties to now reach over a million people in the region.
Some digital marketing experience is recommended.
In order to encourage learning we do offer additional discounts in certain cases (for partner organizations, students and those that cannot afford the ticket amount). To see if you qualify for a discount, please reach out to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay by Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash.
If you decide you can’t make it for whatever reason, we will fully refund your ticket up to 48 hours before the workshop.
For any other questions related to this course, please contact: email@example.com