When most people hear “project plan,” they picture – a laundry list of what to do when or a typical schedule. But that’s only a teeny part of it. This session is useful for all working professionals or entrepreneurs running their own business by Atlassian User Group Dubai. This is an opportunity to network and socialise with fellow Atlassian users. As usual, we will have pizza and great conversations!
Please RSVP on the official AUG event to get some cool Atlassian giveaways.
About the Speaker:
Shoba Cardoza|PMP certified
Shoba works as a Program Manager with Property Finder for strategic project delivery. She has over 10 years of experience in the IT industry with extensive experience in managing large, complex multi-use dev projects.
Follow Shoba on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shobacardoza
- Project planning basics (What is a project plan? Why does it matter?)
- Simple project/initiative plan example
- A step-by-step guide to creating a project plan
- Project plan checklist infographic
- Best practices to manage project/initiative delivery in a better way.
- Using Atlassian Jira for project planning
See You There!