The importance of incorporating security/safety-related features throughout the process of developing internal or public-facing products – in terms of WHY you should do it (as a product manager), and how you can push your organization and team towards adopting a Safety First type of approach towards developing products.
About the Speaker:
Mossab Hussain started ethical hacking at the age of 13. In 2009 he landed his first official white-hat hacking contract with Souq, where he started their bug bounty program. For the past 10 years, he’s been involved with several global & regional organizations where he helped drive efforts in securing public-facing technologies and adopting real-life hacking techniques. His day job was first as a Software Engineer and later as a Product Manager. In 2015 he led Careem’s Internal Operation Products, with a team of 15 engineers, designers and business analysts. Mossab is currently Co-founder and Chief Security Officer at spiderSilk.
- Cybersecurity trends in MENA
- False assumptions about cybersecurity
- What you as a PM can do tomorrow!
- What you as an Engineer can do tomorrow!
- Insights on how hackers really think
- How to become an advocate for better security practices within your team and organization
- Practical steps towards improving the safety of your product
- Best ways to stay informed of emerging threats
See You There!