Innovation is a trendy word used by most of the organizations…but only a few really does it.
Most companies in the middle are struggling to explore new opportunities to generate upper sales and improve their ROI.
In this workshop, we will go through the different steps and learnings on how we become more innovative and get distinguished among the competition.
Inspired by the construction industry, the learning could be beneficial for diverse segments ranging from health to banking.
About the Speaker:
Mohamed Trabelsi is an excellent communicator, sales strategist and goal‐oriented manager who thrives in challenging fast-paced environments, where his performance directly impacts the bottom line. Mohamed has been exposed and participated in most aspects of managing a business. His experience in the Middle East provided him with an insightful perspective on problems that companies encounter in their day to day operations.
Follow Mohamed on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohamed-trabelsi-8976a416
- What do we know about innovation
- Prepare your mindset
- How can we identify opportunities
- Keys for a successful implementation
- Route to market
- Understand innovation concept.
- Through practical real scenarios, learn how to apply innovation at our workplace.
- Key tools to successfully implement innovation.
See You There!