Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, software, analytics, and even AI—over the Internet (“the cloud”).
With cloud computing, you can expect faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale. You typically pay only for cloud services you use, helping you lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently, and scale as your business needs change.
About the Speaker:
Danial Entezari is a cloud and information architect.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Migration
- Overview of Cloud Services
- Overview of cloud computing
- The process of moving to the cloud
- The benefits & costs of cloud computing
- Security on the cloud
- The applications of cloud computing
See You There!