LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with more than 610M users globally and 28M in the Middle East North Africa. So whatever your role, seniority and business, Linkedin can always add value and be an accelerator to achieve business goals for those who know how to use the platform strategically.
Who is the session best for:
– Business owners or leaders
– Startup founders
– Sales professionals
– Marketing professionals
– Anyone responsible for growth or business development
About the Speaker:
Guillaume Larronde worked 5 years at Linkedin (in London, Paris and Dubai) helping enterprise customers with their Linkedin strategy and saw Linkedin’s hyper-growth from within (from 500 to 10,000 employees and 50M to 500M members worldwide).
With over 15 years of international B2B and entrepreneurship experience, Guillaume has founded Extra Mile to help companies and leaders in the Middle East leverage social and digital to achieve their goals.
Connect with Guillaume on Linkedin and Twitter, or visit Extra Mile to learn more about social for business.
This session will cover:
– Social Business Maturity model and where your business is
– 4 key steps to success on Linkedin (…also on social)
– Linkedin best practices for your business (from startup to large firm)
– Linkedin best practices for sales
– Linkedin best practices for recruiting top talents
– Examples you can implement
Practical takeaways from the session will be:
Understanding why social is important for businesses and how leaders and organizations (startups to large) can implement, measure and optimize Linkedin to grow and achieve business goals through:
– Sales (especially B2B)
– Branding and thought leadership
– Research (investors, mentors, competitors…)
– Recruiting more effectively
– Employee advocacy
See You There!