Curious about serverless computing, but haven’t had a chance to dig in? Wondering what all the excitement is about? Join us at AstroLabs to get started with it in an interesting way and to get a hands-on experience.
Expected Experience Level: BEGINNER
1. Intro to Serverless computing.
Serverless computing is a cloud-computing execution model in which the cloud provider acts as the server, dynamically managing the allocation of machine resources. It is a form of utility computing.
2. Recognized ideal use cases for Serverless solutions.
3. Code lab: Build and Deploy a serverless application.
– Bring a laptop so that you may follow along with the lab.
– Please sign up for IBM Cloud before the event using this link (ibm.biz/serverlesslab)
See You There!