Data-driven Personalization of customer experiences and communications is one of the most powerful tools available to product managers and digital marketers. While in a recent Harvard Business Review’s Analytics Service survey, 81% of the senior executives claimed that Personalization is a key strategic priority, this strategy is rarely creating an impact for most retailers, especially in the emerging markets. Discover the reasons why Personalization-as-a-strategy is under-delivering and what you can do about changing the status-quo.
About the Speaker:
Amit Rawal, Head of Digital Trading, Al Tayer Group is a Strategy and Technology leader with experience in managing and driving high impact technology initiatives. Advised Fortune 50 companies on managing billions of dollars of technology spend on products and services. Successful track record in creating and implementing strategic solutions that drive sustainable value and create significant competitive advantages. Strong focus and experience in financial modeling and analytics-based decision making. An entrepreneur at heart with a strong desire and passion for building a world-class and successful organization, where employees love what they do.
Follow Amit Rawal on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amit-rawal03/
- A brief intro Personalization in Retail (Key Use Cases)
- The Personalization Capability Map
- Removing the Roadblocks to Personalization Nirvana
- Understand the key components of Personalized Customer Experience Management
- Get a roadmap for implementation and value creation through Personalization
- List of ‘Pitfalls’ to avoid in the Personalization journey.
See You There!