During this talk, we’ll go over an introduction to startup and product metrics. These metrics help founders, both technical and non-technical, understand how their products and services are doing. By understanding these metrics, data-driven business decisions can be made to maintain growth and guide choice of strategies; it will also help founders understand which areas of their products and services need improvement.
– Why do we need startup metrics?
– What are vanity metrics? and how to avoid them?
– 8 Important Startup & Product Metrics (CLV, CAC, Retention, Churn, …)
– Resources to Read
How to track product and startup performance through key metrics to make data-driven decisions
About the speaker:
Faisal is a Technologist and Educator. He is passionate about the intersection of Entrepreneurship, Engineering, and Psychology to craft successful products.
He had previously co-founded a design & development consultancy, Pixel + People, where he focused on taking a human-centered approach to building technology and providing creative solutions to business needs.
He is currently focused on leveraging Machine Learning and AI for Educational and Financial systems.
Learn More About:
– Dubai Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/dubai
– Riyadh Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/riyadh-coworking-space
– AstroLabs Academy Open Courses: https://astrolabs.com/academy
– Corporate Capability Development: https://astrolabs.com/academy/corporate
– Expand your business to Saudi Arabia: