This workshop is designed to help individuals and leadership teams to strategize and create a positive work environment & mindsets through the understanding of the competitive edge of happiness on work productivity and performance.
About the Speaker:
An AUS graduate who worked in media and advertising field for more than 8 years. During her career, Aya managed over than 30 clients from automotive, FMCG, and many more. She had a turning point in her career and life which led her to follow her passion by helping others to be/think/feel more positive. Aya is a mind/life coach and a motivational speaker who works with individuals as well as organizations to help them implement a new way of thinking in order to achieve what they aspire in life.
Currently, she is partnering with one of the top Arabic radio stations in UAE (Al Rabia FM) creating weekly content. Also, Aya is working with key gyms to implement a new class about “Practicing Happiness”.
- The importance of happiness and wellbeing on both personal and professional aspects of life
- The relationship between happiness and success
- Reprogramming our minds to think more positive through practical techniques
- Key methods to release daily stress at work
- Understanding personality types to create a more effective group work
- The audience will leave this workshop with several techniques which can be used daily to elevate their positivity and recharge them with motivation to be more productive and achieve career/personal goals
- The audience will also understand the different mindsets/personalities in order to create a harmonious work environment
See You There!