This workshop is part of our Advanced Digital Marketing Track, but may be taken individually.
One of the most crucial parts of any Digital Marketing strategy is Conversion Optimisation. In this workshop we’ll be covering the most important aspects of optimisation strategy. Some aspects of the workshop include A/B testing and Landing Page Optimisation, and Driving Sales Down You Marketing Funnel through Automation!
This workshop will cover conversion marketing aspects and practical exercises on:
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Creating landing page (the 7 landing page principles)
- Optimizing landing pages and conversion rates
- Using Google Tag Manager For Advanced Tracking: Scroll depth,Auto event tracking time on site, and Virtual Page Views
- Recording user interaction and heat maps (using Hotjar and other tools)
- A /B testing with Google Optimise
- Connecting to CRM tools, and automating emails (drip campaigns) for each step of the funnel.
With the constantly changing digital landscape (social media algorithm changes,, new platforms with unclear effectiveness) and emphasis businesses put on scaling while keeping costs low, it’s hard to know where to focus the finite time of your team. This course will allow you to come up with an actionable Conversion Rate Strategy, that you can put into practice right away!
- A checklist to optimize a Landing Page
- Raise your conversion rate for any site!
- Recording user interaction.
- Do proper A/B testing and interpret the results!
- Work with industry standard tools (Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, HotJar, Sumo and many others!)
Yes, if you complete the necessary course work for this class, you will recieve an official AstroLabs certificate (AstroLabs is a KHDA authorized training institute). This workshop also counts towards your Advanced Digital Marketing track certificate, if you take the other prerequisite workshops.
Digital Director at Soda
Kyle Newsam is a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist & Digital Strategist. Besides his mentorship and training activities, Kyle currently works as Digital Director at Soda, and his past expertise include working at RBBi, Jelly Fish in the UK and even a stint as a reality TV star!
Some digital marketing experience is recommended.
In order to encourage learning we do offer additional discounts in certain cases (for partner organizations, students and those that cannot afford the ticket amount). To see if you qualify for a discount, please reach out to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay by Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash.
If you decide you can’t make it for whatever reason, we will fully refund your ticket up to 48 hours before the workshop.
For any other questions related to this course, please contact: email@example.com