This workshop is part of our Advanced Digital Marketing Track, but may be taken individually.
As marketing has taken a shift towards digital, anyone with a strong technical background that can bridge the gap between tech and marketing is a rock star! In this workshop, we’ll be teaching you the most important technical things you need to know in Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics to bring any scaling business to the next level.
This BI and Advanced Reporting and Analytics workshop will cover:
- Defining Performance Goals
- Advanced Analytics
- Data Import & Dimension Widening
- Using a floodlight pixel
- Google Tag Manager crash course,
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce
- Integrating Multiple data source API’s and offline data into one dashboard
- Connecting with BI tools and online data.
Digital Marketing is becoming more and more advanced with its automation, advanced reporting, and large amounts of data collected. This course will help you develop a strong understanding of how to handle the technical side of digital marketing, making you an indispensable asset to your organization, and giving you an unfair advantage!
- Easily create dashboards from multiple data sets (offline, online and multiple tracking platforms)
- Track traffic that comes from any source!
- Learnt how to link databases together and work with external API’s
- Compile reports across multiple domains (global versus local for large brands)
- Implement advanced pixels for tracking (Segment, Google Tag Manager etc.)
- Compile advanced reports that focus on company growth (Cost per Acquisition of Customer , Customer Lifetime Value)
Yes, if you complete the necessary course work for this class, you will recieve an official AstroLabs certificate (AstroLabs is a KHDA authorized training institute). This workshop also counts towards your Advanced Digital Marketing track certificate, if you take the other prerequisite workshops.
Director of Marketing & Learning Programs at AstroLabs
Director of Marketing & Learning Programs at AstroLabs, leading workshops and events at AstroLabs Academy.
Previously worked at MBC, Namshi, and RBBI, and has professional expertise in Analytics, Digital Marketing, Full-stack Web Development, and Business Intelligence.
BS Computer Engineering from American University of Sharjah and Google certified since 2012.
Some digital marketing experience is recommended.
In order to encourage learning we do offer additional discounts in certain cases (for partner organizations, students and those that cannot afford the ticket amount). To see if you qualify for a discount, please reach out to us at:email@example.com
You can pay by Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash.
If you decide you can’t make it for whatever reason, we will fully refund your ticket up to 48 hours before the workshop.
For any other questions related to this course, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org