This workshop is part of our Advanced Digital Marketing Track, but may be taken individually.
One of the most crucial parts of any Digital Marketing strategy is Performance Marketing. In this workshop we’ll be covering the most important aspects of creating scalable performance marketing ads across all channels, including Programmatic ads, whether you’re working with agencies or running your own campaigns.
This workshop will cover Performance Marketing fundamentals, practical exercises in creating campaigns on:
- Google Display Network
- AdWords Google Search
- Google Shopping Ads
- Facebook / Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and SnapChat Ads
- Importing and targeting audiences
- Retargeting and 3rd party ads
- Optimizing for different bidding strategies (CPA and more)
- Programmatic ads
- Using 3rd party data ads for larger budget
- Dealing with agencies.
When it comes to growing your traffic quickly in a sustainable way, nothing comes close to Performance marketing. This workshop will teach you the fundamentals and advanced tips for each channel, to help you grow your campaigns in-house and how to work with agencies.
- How to create campaigns across all performance channels (AdWords, GDN, SEM, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Programmatic, 3rd party ad networks and more!)
- How to define budgets, while keeping within your bottom line
- New tips and tricks to optimize campaigns (including using Stories, and Lead Generation campaigns)
- An insider’s view on how to get the most out of working with agencies!
Yes, if you complete the necessary course work for this class, you will recieve an official AstroLabs certificate (AstroLabs is a KHDA authorized training institute). This workshop also counts towards your Advanced Digital Marketing track certificate, if you take the other prerequisite workshops.
Director of Marketing & Learning Programs at AstroLabs
Director of Marketing & Learning Programs at AstroLabs, leading workshops and events at AstroLabs Academy.
Previously worked at MBC, Namshi, and RBBI, and has professional expertise in Analytics, Digital Marketing, Full-stack Web Development, and Business Intelligence.
BS Computer Engineering from American University of Sharjah and Google certified since 2012.
Some digital marketing experience is recommended.
In order to encourage learning we do offer additional discounts in certain cases (for partner organizations, students and those that cannot afford the ticket amount). To see if you qualify for a discount, please reach out to us at:[email protected]
You can pay by Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash.
If you decide you can’t make it for whatever reason, we will fully refund your ticket up to 48 hours before the workshop.
For any other questions related to this course, please contact: [email protected]